Free Week 2 Prediction: Owls vs. Buckeyes Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Ohio State Buckeyes free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Bearcats taking on the Cowboys Saturday September 7th at Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Cincinnati Ohio State Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(0-0) Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
NCAA Football Spread: Ohio State -16.5
NCAA Betting Total: 55.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Cincinnati Bearcats hit the road to take on the no. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes. Ohio State is a heavy favorite against a good Cincinnati team. The expectations are high for Ohio State as they are a well-rounded team.
Can the Bearcats pull out a huge resume boosting win on the road or will Justin Fields and the Buckeyes be too much?
The Cincinnati Bearcats began the 2019 season with a statement win over the UCLA Bruins on the road Thursday. Cincinnati came out on top 24-14 against Chip Kelly’s Bruins.
Their defense was stellar in the contest forcing four Bruins turnovers all by quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson.
Desmond Ridder had a solid game for the Bearcats as he threw for 242 passing yards and two touchdowns. Ridder had a strong 2018 season with 20 touchdowns and only five interceptions.
Michael Warren II led the Bearcats attack with 92 rush yards and a touchdown and Gerrid Doaks added 53 rush yards.
Alec Pierce added 59 receiving yards while Josiah Deguara had 53 yards and a touchdown. Ja’Von Hicks had a big game for the Bearcats on defense as he had an interception and a fumble recovery in the win.
Ohio State Buckeyes
The Ohio State Buckeyes kicked off the season with a 45-21 win against the Florida Atlantic Owls. Ohio State jumped out to a 28-0 lead in the first quarter and never looked back.
Justin Fields led the Buckeyes as he had 234 passing yards and four touchdowns.
Fields also had 61 rush yards and a touchdown.
J.K. Dobbins led the Buckeyes with 91 yards and a touchdown. Dobbins and Fields had a fumble each in the contest for Ohio State. Chris Olave had 68 receiving yards and a touchdown, while Jeremy Ruckert added two receiving touchdowns for Ohio State.
The Buckeyes defense was stellar particularly on the rushing side. The Owls pair of running backs rushed for a combined 47 yards on 21 carries.
Chase Young had a big game for the Buckeyes on defense with 1.5 sacks and 1.5 tackles for a loss.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in September.
- Over is 5-0 in Bearcats last 5 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
- Over is 3-0-1 in Bearcats last 4 vs. Big Ten
- Buckeyes are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games on fieldturf.
- Buckeyes are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Buckeyes are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Over is 9-4 in Buckeyes last 13 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick: Cincinnati +16.5
Ohio State will have a tougher game than most expect. Cincinnati has a solid defense and a reliable quarterback.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Cincinnati +16.5
Look for Fields to lead the Buckeyes to a home win but they won’t cover the spread. Take the Bearcats and the points as they should stay within reach.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Ohio State 37 – Cincinnati 24
If you’re looking for more picks like this Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Ohio State Buckeyes matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Miami (Ohio) RedHawks vs. Ohio State Buckeyes – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns vs. Ohio Bobcats – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- Georgia State Panthers vs. Texas State Bobcats – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Sacramento State Hornets vs. Fresno State Bulldogs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction