Free Week 2 Prediction: Chippewas vs Badgers Odds
Looking for Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Wisconsin Badgers free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Chippewas taking on the Badgers Saturday September 7th at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this New Mexico Wisconsin free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Wisconsin Badgers (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7th 2019
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
NCAA Football Spread: Wisconsin -35
NCAA Betting Total: 54.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The no. 17 Wisconsin Badgers host the Central Michigan Chippewas for a week 2 matchup. Central Michigan is outmatched in this contest as they head in as 35 point underdogs.
Big things are expected for Wisconsin who had went 8-5 season. A season that ended with a 35-3 win against Miami in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl. The team will have their hands full as they have five games against ranked opposition this year.
Central Michigan has already matched their win total of all last season. The Chippewas went 1-11 last season.
Central Michigan Chippewas
It was a good beginning to the head coach Jim McElwain’s era. McElwain was previously the receivers coach at Michigan (2018), and head coach at Miami (2015-17. The Chippewas appear a bit better than last season but it won’t matter much in this game.
On Thursday night the Chippewas beat the Albany Great Danes 38-21. Central Michigan jumped out to a 17-0 lead and remained in control the rest of the contest. Quinten Dormady led the Chippewas with a huge game. The signal caller had 285 passing yards and three touchdowns.
Jonathan Ward led the ground game with 158 rushing yards and two touchdowns. It wasn’t all pretty for Ward as he had two fumbles in the contest. Kobe Lewis wound up with 50 yards on 13 carries.
Tyrone Scott was the beneficiary of Dormady’s big game as he led the team with 93 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
Wisconsin kicked off their 2019 season with a 49-0 win against South Florida. It was a defensive performance that we have been accustomed to seeing from the Badgers over the years. Wisconsin allowed a total of 157 yards, while forcing three turnovers.
Eric Burrell and Collin Wilder forced the picks for the Badgers.
Jack Coan led the offense with 201 passing yards and two touchdowns on an impressive 19/26 completions. The rushing attack was led by Jonathan Taylor who had 135 yards and two touchdowns.
It didn’t stop there as Taylor added 48 receiving yards and two receiving touchdowns as well. Nakia Watson wound up with 80 yards and a touchdown.
It was the biggest loss in the Bulls history and it was the first time they were shut out since 2014.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Chippewas are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Chippewas are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- Chippewas are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on fieldturf.
- Badgers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. MAC.
- Badgers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Under is 6-1 in Badgers last 7 games overall.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick: Wisconsin -35
The Chippewas have improved but the Badgers are simply on another level. I expect Coan and Taylor to have big games in this one.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Wisconsin -35
Wisconsin’s defense will have no issue against Dormady and the Chippewas. Look for Wisconsin to win this game in blowout fashion here.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Wisconsin 47 – Central Michigan 10
If you’re looking for more picks like this Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Wisconsin Badgers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Central Connecticut Blue Devils vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Virginia Cavaliers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction