Free Week 5 Prediction: Razorbacks vs Aggies Odds
Looking for Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Texas A&M Aggies free picks? Week 5 betting sees the Razorbacks taking on the Aggies on Saturday September 28th at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Arkansas Texas A&M free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 5
(1-3) Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Texas A&M Aggies (2-2)
Date: Saturday, September 29 2018
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Kyle Field, College Station, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: Texas A&M -20.5
NCAA Betting Total: 61.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
There is no other way to put it, the Razorbacks have not looked good this season. This is the first season of a new era under Chad Morris and it looks like the cupboard was more bare than anyone realized.
The Aggies are not going to win anything significant this season but their two losses are to the top two teams in the nation so you can’t be too harsh on them as they start their own new era under coach Jimbo Fisher.
There was a definite red flag raised when Arkansas lost to North Texas at home, highlighted by one of the most embarrassing plays of the year, a fake fair catch for a TD return. Arkansas has a long way to go to getting back to respectable it seems. .
Chad Morris is an offense guy and so far he has not got that part of the team into gear. They are only generating 374 ypg and that includes games against lighter than SEC competition. Hard to tell whether it is scheme or personnel but it just isn’t working right now.
The defense has been the stronger of the two units. They might have given up 34 points to Auburn in their last game but the defense was actually awesome – they only gave up 225 yards in total. They probably lose anyone but turnovers, and once again special teams, killed them.
Texas A&M Aggies
Jimbo Fisher may ultimately win at A&M but that is not going to be anytime soon. Sorry Aggies fans but I think it going to be awhile before you really have a shot to be better than Alabama or Georgia or even Auburn. That means at least a couple of losses every year give or take. .
The Aggies can be better than they were under Kevin Sumlin though. Kellen Mond definitely looks like a guy who can direct a strong offense and they have moved the ball against both Alabama and Clemson so the results could be impressive against mortal defenses for sure.
Texas A&M is a heavy favourite in this one and I get it, though you have to wonder if they might be a little beat up in this one. If they do play their best game this is a number they can cover for sure either with a strong offensive or defensive showing, hopefully both.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Razorbacks are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Razorbacks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Razorbacks last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Over is 4-0 in Aggies last 4 neutral site games.
- Aggies are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Aggies are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
Free Week 5 NCAA Football Pick
This is a big number for a team that just got beat. The results have been interesting for Texas A&M but I have not seen a lot of their games so I am not totally sure about this group.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Texas A&M -20.5
Arkansas might have a better defense than expected but until they can really score some point getting on their side is going to be difficult.
I think to back the Razorbacks you have to see them scoring more than 17 points and I am just not seeing hit here.
Week 5 Free Score Prediction: Texas A&M 45 – Arkansas 17
If you’re looking for more picks like this Arkansas Razorbacks vs Texas A&M Aggies matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Ole Miss Rebels – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Auburn Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UL Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves- 10/17/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders vs. North Texas Mean Green – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Iowa State Cyclones vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction