Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Canadiens vs Sabres NHL Odds
Looking for Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Canadiens taking on the Sabres on Wednesday October 9th at the Keybank Center in Buffalo. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Canadiens Sabres matchup.
(1-0-1) Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres (2-0-1)
Date: Wednesday, October 9th
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Keybank Center, Buffalo, NY
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Canadiens -105/-115 Sabres
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Off
NHL Betting Total: 6
Click here to view… NHL ATS Stats & Expert NHL Betting Insight!
These teams have both looked decent this year and will now do battle on Wednesday night at Keybank Center in Buffalo New York.
The last time these teams met the Sabres got destroyed by the Canadiens in Montreal by a score of 7-4.
The Canadiens have been alright this year winning one game and losing one both by way of shootouts.
Their last game against long time rival Toronto will have this team with their heads held high as they managed to rally with 4 goals in the last period to pull the game back. They managed to fire 42 shots on goal and were bossing the game towards the tail end of the contest.
The Canadiens will look to have a much cleaner game here against the Sabres and will look for a better performance out of the their goalie Carey Price who has not looked at his best thus far this season.
The Buffalo Sabres have been really good so far this season, but they fell last time out against a Blue Jackets team who really showed up to play in front of their home fans.
The Sabres were a bit over matched in that game, but still managed to force over time as their goalie was really good stopping 40 of 44 shots.
This presents a much better spot for the sabres as they are back at home against a Canadiens side who has really struggled to keep the puck out of the net.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Over is 4-0 in Canadiens last 4 games as an underdog.
- Over is 6-0 in Canadiens last 6 overall.
- Over is 4-0 in Sabres last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Over is 4-1 in Sabres last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Free Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres NHL Prediction:
Hard to not like the over here with both of these teams struggling to keep out the goals. This line also opened at 5.5 and was immediately bet up to 6.
The 5.5 was an awesome line, but I still think there is value in 6 here as both of these teams will concede.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: OVER the number
Bet the over this Wednesday and cash in on what should be a shootout.
NHL Free Prediction: Canadiens 3 – Sabres 5
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Los Angeles Kings – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions