Free NBA Pick: Celtics vs. Cavaliers NBA Odds
Looking for Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers free NBA playoff picks & NBA odds? NBA betting sees the Celtics taking on the Cavaliers on Sunday May 21, 2017 at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio for game 3. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NBA playoff basketball matchups so stay tuned for more FREE daily NBA hoops predictions.
(0-2) Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2-0)
Eastern Conference Round 3: Game 3
Date: Sunday May 21
Time: 8:30PM EST
Venue: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
NBA Moneyline Odds: Off
NBA Betting Odds: Cavaliers -13.5
NBA Betting Total: 218
Live NBA Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
If Game 1 was bad for Boston than Game 2 was a total disaster for the Celtics. They might have come back from 0-2 against Chicago but that is wholly unrealistsic against Cleveland.
Cleveland is just plain breezing through these playoffs. The G2 blowout might have been their most impressive performance to date. I believe they set a first half record for winning margin.
Boston has to be embarrassed after that loss on Friday night. They just have the normal rest to try and turn it around but right now it does not look like this series is going back to Beantown.
Isaiah Thomas is the engine of the team and it was clear he was knocked totally off his game, literally and figuratively. Unless he musters something on the road they are definitely toast. I wouldn’t count him out but it still might not be enough.
In the blowout loss rookie Jaylen Brown came off the bench to score 19. It is difficult to read too much into that though due to the context of the game.
Thomas scored just 2 points and that just can’t happen again. However, the question is whether he has the internal toughness to rise above. This has been an emotional ride through the playoffs already.
Tyler Zeller pumped in 8 points in garbage time. Maybe that is a matchup that can be exploited. They have to try anything and everything at this point.
LeBron might not be on the ballot for regular season MVP this season but in the playoffs nobody has been better. Since the playoffs began he has scored under 30 points just once. At time he is unstoppable.
Kevin Love was once again a big threat for Cleveland. Though not as sharp as in G1 he chipped in 21 points and 12 boards and was dangerous from beyond the three point arc.
Kyrie Irving only scored 23 points but it was in 29 minutes so his efficiency was really good. It was the second fewest minutes he has played in the playoffs as they really didn’t need much from him.
Cleveland scored 130 points in the game. More than they have in any playoff game this season. The bench was much more prolific in G2 surprisingly led by Richard Jefferson who had 11.
NBA Betting Trends:
- Celtics are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
- Celtics are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Conference Finals games.
- Under is 6-1-1 in Celtics last 8 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Cavaliers are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
- Cavaliers are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
- Cavaliers are 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win.
Free Game 3 Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Prediction:
Huge leap in the number after the first two games and the shift in venue. It is more Golden State like but hard not to justify given the results we have seen in this series.
The question is how motivated Cleveland will be to keep up their domination? Will the crowd push them even further?
4* Free NBA Game 3 Betting Pick: Over
There has not been much defense played so far in the series and the shift in venue will only make things a little smoother for the Cavs.
NBA Free Score Prediction: Cleveland 121 – Boston 110
If you’re looking for more NBA picks like this Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers playoff matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NBA predictions on the blog during the entire 2017 NBA playoffs, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NBA predictions!
CappersPicks.com has NBA Odds up on a ton of championship futures, and you will also find DAILY NBA playoffs lines up as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Washington Wizards vs. Dallas Mavericks – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Chicago Bulls vs. Charlotte Hornets – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Miami Heat – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Toronto Raptors – 10/22/19 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction