Free MLB Pick: Padres vs Cubs Odds
Looking for San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs free plays? MLB betting sees the Padres taking on the Cubs on Monday, June 19th, 2017 at Wrigley Field, Chicago, Illinois. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions.
(29-42) San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs (34-34)
Date: Monday, June 19th, 2017
Time: 8:05 PM ET
Venue: Wrigley Field, Chicago, Illinois
Projected Pitchers: Richard (5-7) – 4.30 ERA Lester (4-4) – 3.89 ERA
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -235, Padres +197
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Betting Total: Off
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
A three game series starts on Monday night between two national league teams. The San Diego Padres make the trip up to Chicago to take on the Cubs. The last time these two teams met, the Padres swept a three game series, and it’s what started the Cubs downward spiral.
San Diego Padres
The San Diego Padres are in the middle of a very up and down season, which should come as no surprise as they are in the middle of a full blown rebuild. But they come into this game playing a bit better having won four of their last five games.
They have been playing better because of the good pitching they have received in the last week. On the mound in this one for the Padres is Clayton Richard who had his best start of the season in his last game.
He went 8.2 innings giving up only two runs.
The Chicago Cubs have been hovering all around the .500 mark but they hope they can use this series against the Padres to get a nice cushion about that mark, and stay there the rest of the season.
They come into this game only having won three of their last ten games.
On the mound for the Cubs is Jon Lester.
He has pitched alright this year, but no where close to the level he pitched last year. In his last game he was dominant going seven innings and only giving up one run while striking out ten.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Over is 9-1-1 in SD last 11 overall.
- Over is 9-1-1 in SD last 11 on grass.
- SD are 22-52 in their last 74 road games.
- CHC are 3-7 in their last 10 games on grass.
- Over is 19-9-1 in CHC last 29 home games.
- SD are 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Chicago.
Free San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs MLB Prediction:
The Cubs have the advantage on the mound and that will be the difference.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cubs
I think he will be dominant against a Padres offense that sometimes has problems scoring runs.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cubs 7 – Padres 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction