Free Week 5 Prediction: Bulldogs vs Aggies Odds
Week 5 College football betting sees the Mississippi State Bulldogs taking on the Texas A&M Aggies Saturday October 3rd at Kyle Field, College Station, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions.
Mississippi State (3-1) vs. Texas A&M (4-0)
Date: Saturday, October 3rd
Venue:Kyle Field, College Station, Texas
NCAA Football Spread:Texas A&M -7
NCAA Betting Total:61.0
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
No. 21 and No.14 square off for a Top 25 showdown Saturday night inside Kyle Field.
Mississippi State comes in off a win against Auburn at home as they continue their tough trek in the schedule.
As for Texas A&M, they had to scratch and claw their last time out as they came from behind to knock off Arkansas in overtime 28-21.
The Bulldogs are the definition of a one man wrecking crew. QB Dak Prescott continues to be the only real playmaker for Mississippi State, but that hasn’t stopped him or the Bulldogs from racing out to a 3-1 record.
Their lone loss came by just 2 points to the LSU Tigers as they failed a two point conversion late.
Prescott finished 29 of 41 against Auburn last week with 270 yards in the win.
Prescott also surpassed 150 consecutive passes without being intercepted. Prescott’s ability to move the pocked and get out of trouble has been the major success for him and the Bulldogs.
However, like stated earlier, the Bulldogs really do not have anything else. The run game was just one of the many flaws Mississippi State endured last game as they managed just 56 yards.
That comes from the backs and the offensive line just not in sync. The O line really hasn’t given the Bulldogs backfield many gaps or holes to work with this season.
Texas A&M had to earn every bit of their 28-21 overtime win against the Razorbacks last week.
Arkansas led the entire game, but a late touchdown and 2 point conversion tied things up. After Arkansas turned the ball over, it gave A&M a chance to win it in regulation. However, a missed field goal attempt as time expired sent the game into overtime.
QB Kyle Allen finished off a phenomenal performance with 358 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
His main target, WR Christian Kirk, finished with 173 yards on 8 receptions. Kirk was on the receiving end of both of Allen’s touchdowns.
The run game will likely have to improve for A&M this week as they had just 55 yards on the ground against a very weak Arkansas run defense.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Bulldogs are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS win.
- Bulldogs are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game.
- Aggies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Aggies are 5-12 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Aggies are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games on grass.
Free Week 5 NCAA Football Prediction
This will be a fun game. We get two explosive QBs who have the ability to change the game every play.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Over
Both teams should be able to move the ball pretty well in this one. Expect a shootout with this game coming down to the final possession.
Week 5 Free Score Prediction: Texas A&M 40- Mississippi State 37
We’ll be providing 4* free College football predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has College football odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NCAA football lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Ole Miss Rebels – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Texas State Bobcats vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Charlotte 49ers – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Texas Longhorns vs. TCU Horned Frogs – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction