Free Week 4 Prediction: Hoosiers vs. Demon Deacons Odds
Week 4 College football betting sees the Indiana Hoosiers taking on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons Saturday September 26th at BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, North Carolina Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions.
Indiana Hoosiers (3-0) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-1)
Date: Saturday September 26th
Venue:BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
NCAA Football Spread:Indiana -3.5
NCAA Betting Total:55
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Hoosiers look to build on their best start since 2010 when they head to Wake Forest to do battle with the Demon Deacons.
Indiana is 3-0 for the first time since 2010 and comes in after knocking off Western Kentucky 38-35.
The Demon Deacons grabbed a 17-14 win last week, but their starting QBs health is a major concern following an ankle injury in the contest.
Kick off is set for 12:30 PM EST on ESPN3.
Indiana’s offense is making quite the name for themselves. They come in fresh off a 38 point performance and looked extremely well all season long for that matter.
A big reason for their offensive firepower and success comes from RB Jordan Howard.
The UAB transfer is leading in the nation in rush yards with 507 through the Hoosiers’ first 3 games. Howard had a 203 yard performance last week as he ran wild against the Western Kentucky defense.
The Hoosiers success in the running game should come as no surprise to anyone. Over the last 16 games, Indiana has had somebody rush for 100 yards in 15 of those.
Going back to his UAB days, Howard has rushed for over 100 yards in 7 straight contests.
The Demon Deacons 17-14 win last week may have come with a costly price.
Starting QB John Wolford suffered an ankle injury in the first quarter. His status remains questionable for Saturday, but things are not looking promising.
Should Wolford not be able to go, Freshman Kendall Hinton will get the nod. Hinton was named ACC Rookie of the Week following his performance against Army.
Hinton threw for 159 yards and rushed for 101 showing off his solid duo threat. Hinton also rushed for a pair of touchdowns in the win.
Wake Forest’s defense currently ranks 9th in the nation.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Hoosiers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Hoosiers are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 road games.
- Hoosiers are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Demon Deacons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
- Demon Deacons are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games on fieldturf.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Prediction
Indiana has a solid offensive game, but their defense has just been to sluggish. They wouldn’t be where they are without their dynamic offense, but they’ll struggle this week against a top 10 defense.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Wake Forest ATS
The home team and the points is the best move here. Wake Forest will have their chance to win this one outright.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Wake Forest 27- Indiana 24
We’ll be providing 4* free College football predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has College football odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NCAA football lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Florida State Seminoles vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- SMU Mustangs vs. Houston Cougars – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Georgia State Panthers – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction