Free Week 13 Prediction: Tigers vs Crimson Tide Odds
Looking for Auburn Tigers vs. Alabama Crimson Tide free picks? Week 13 betting sees the Tigers taking on the Crimson Tide Saturday November 24th at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Athens, Alabama. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Auburn Alabama free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 13
(7-4) Auburn Tigers vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (11-0)
Date: Saturday, November 24th, 2018
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
NCAA Football Spread: Alabama -24
NCAA Betting Total: 53
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
You just never know what the Iron Bowl will provide. Auburn pulled off the upset last year at home and the last time they beat Alabama was the “Kick Six” game.
You know Nick Saban is going to have his guys fired up and looking for a little revenge. Not only a little revenge, but also to keep their spot atop the mountain.
Auburn’s offense got on track last week against their cupcake last week. They’ve won three of their last four games so they do come in with some momentum against Alabama, but they are going to need a lot of things to go their way.
Auburn is a solid team across the board. Auburn has a good defense that ranks inside the top 40 and their offense leaves something to be desired, but again, they’ve been decent enough.
However, they were only able to put up ten points against the Kirby Smart led Georgia Bulldogs. Junior quarterback Jarrett Stidham will need a afternoon against Alabama.
He’s had some good moments in games over his career, but he’ll need a complete game.
Alabama Crimson Tide
What more can you say about Alabama? This is the best offense they’ve had under Nick Saban and their defense is coming along as you might expect.
Tua Tagovailoa is the Heisman front runner and another impressive performance against their in-state rival.
After back-to-back shut outs against LSU and Mississippi State it’s only fitting that The Citadel break that streak and score 17 points.
In their last five games, they’ve allowed under ten points per game and, more than likely, that’s right around the number Auburn will score in this one.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Alabama is 4-1 ATS in their last five games
- Auburn is 2-3-1 ATS on the road in their last six games
- Alabama over is 5-2 in their last seven games
- Auburn under is 10-5 in their last fifteen road games
Free Week 13 NCAA Football Pick
I’d like to go out on a limb and say Auburn wins just to shake things up in the college football world, but Alabama is going to win.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Alabama -24
Will Alabama cover? Yeah, probably that too. I don’t see any reason why they won’t cover.
Aside from last week, Alabama has basically been perfect on both sides of the ball for sixty minutes in each and every game this season.
Week 13 Free Score Prediction: Alabama 38 – Auburn 6
If you’re looking for more picks like this Auburn Tigers vs. Alabama Crimson Tide matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- South Alabama Jaguars vs. Troy Trojans- 10/16/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Memphis Tigers vs. Temple Owls – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Ole Miss Rebels vs. Missouri Tigers – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Kentucky Wildcats – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Charlotte 49ers vs. FIU Panthers – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Washington Huskies vs. Arizona Wildcats – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Oregon Ducks – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UNLV Rebels vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction