NFL HANDICAPPING PREDICTIONS – CAPPERSPICKS.COM
Here’s the full list and rundown of our Free Against The Spread Week 1 NFL Predictions & 4* plays posted on the CappersPicks.com blog. Our stable of industry leading Cappers makes it their mission to provide NFL football handicapping analysis and opinion. Cappers Picks experts also provides complimentary handicapping picks for the NFL all season long as well so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions.
Free Against The Spread Week 1 NFL Predictions & Handicappers Insight
Are you as ready as we are? For those of us that closely follow the NFL this first week of the 2016 season represents our chance to get back in the game in to our handicapping groove.
NFL Week 1 Odds (Cappers Picks Early Week Leans)
- Carolina at Denver Car. (-3) — CP Consensus Lean Carolina
- Minnesota at Tennessee Minn. (-1.5) — CP Consensus Lean Minnesota
- San Diego at Kansas City KC (-7) — CP Consensus Lean Kansas City
- Chicago at Houston Hou. (-6) — CP Consensus Lean Chicago
- Oakland at New Orleans NO (-1) — CP Consensus Lean Oakland
- Green Bay at Jacksonville GB (-4.5) — CP Consensus Lean Green Bay
- Cincinnati at New York Jets Cin. (-2.5) — CP Consensus Lean Cincinnati
- Cleveland at Philadelphia Phil (-4) — CP Consensus Lean Cleveland
- Buffalo at Baltimore Balt. (-3) — CP Consensus Lean Baltimore
- Tampa Bay at Atlanta Atl. (-3) — CP Consensus Lean Atlanta
- Miami at Seattle Sea. (-10.5) — CP Consensus Lean Seattle
- New York Giants at Dallas Even — CP Consensus Lean New York Giants
- Detroit at Indianapolis Ind. (-4) — CP Consensus Lean Indianapolis
- New England at Arizona Ariz. (-6) — CP Consensus Lean New England
- Pittsburgh at Washington Pitt (-3) — CP Consensus Lean Washington
Our Free Against The Spread Week 1 NFL Predictions
If you’re looking for more picks like our Free Against The Spread Week 1 NFL Predictions we’ll be providing 4* free NFL & CFB predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2016 NFL lines up for early games as well.