NASCAR Gambling – Camping World RV 400 Presented by Coleman
This is the second Camping World RV 400 NASCAR race in a row. Last weekend was the Camping World 400 presented by AAA. This Sunday is the Camping World RV 400 presented by Coleman.
What’s the biggest news for online NASCAR betting fans? It’s the fact that Kyle Busch, the top driver in NASCAR this season, is already out of the Chase. Two horrible races in a row have left Kyle at number 12 in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
I hate to say that I sort of knew this was going to happen. I thought Kyle had an outside shot to win the Sprint Cup this season because he was driving so well, but I sort of knew that both Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards would end up being the two drivers to beat once the Chase started. For online betting fans, a wager on either Edwards or Johnson from now until the end of the Chase would be a good online wager to make.
Let’s get to this weekend’s race!
Race-time: 9/28/2008 1:00 pm est.
Camping World RV 400 Presented by Coleman Best Online Wagering Interests
1. Jimmie Johnson – – online betting odds + 450 – – Jimmie is the man. He’s only 10 points behind Carl Edwards. I just have to believe that Jimmie and his team are biding their time and will start to win some of these races in the Chase. He’s a great online wager at + 450.
2. Carl Edwards – – online betting odds + 450 – – I don’t mind taking low online wagering odds on a guy like Carl. He is leading in the Chase and has only Jimmie Johnson to beat in order to secure a Cup victory. At this point of the NASCAR season, it makes sense to start thinking about making online bets on the chalk.
3. Jeff Burton – – online betting odds + 3000 – – He’s still in the top five in the standings. To me, that means he need only make a few adjustments and he might pull off a much needed victory. At the nice online wagering odds of + 3000, I’m willing to take a shot.
4. Clint Bowyer – – online betting odds + 2000 – – Bowyer is in the top six in the standings. It doesn’t mean he should automatically win this Sunday’s race but it does mean that he still has a chance to win the Cup. If he has a chance, he’s going to drive like it.
5.Greg Biffle – – online betting odds + 500 – – Big Greg has won two races in a row. He is only 10 points behind Edwards. Another win and he might secure the Cup. I have the feeling, though, that he bounces this weekend. I’m going to play against Greg but I can’t blame any online wagering fan for taking this guy.
6. Kevin Harvick – – online betting odds + 3000 – – Harvick is a magnificent online wager this Sunday at 30 to 1. I really believe he could pull out a victory at huge online betting odds. At this point in the Chase, Harvick is fifth in the standings. He’s worth a long look in this.
Just when online NASCAR betting fans thought Kyle Busch had the Sprint Cup in his sights, things have begun to fall apart. Who will win the 2008 Kansas 400??? Bet on it here at Betus.com