FFL 2015 Rookie Rankings
Are you in the market for fantasy football draft info? Or Rookie Rankings + NFL Rookie league cheat sheets for your 2015 fantasy draft? Look no farther. We’ve got your back!
Week 1 of the NFL Preseason is in the books – we have gotten our first look at what all of the teams will look like when the season starts in a few short weeks.
FAN DUEL IS YOUR HOME FOR 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL
- One-Week Fantasy Football Leagues for Real Money
- Salary cap format: you get to pick exactly who you want
- Play directly against other users for real money
- Over 25,000 one-week leagues run weekly in all different sizes
- No season-long commitment – you only play when you want
- We’re huge – $10 million+ paid out to winners every week this season – Play Now (Free Games Available)
- Make sure you tell Fan Duel CappersPicks.com sent you over! You’ll grab even more sign up bonuses!
We also got our first look at the many rookies looking to make NFL rosters this upcoming year – some represented themselves well in their first NFL action, some didn’t play at all and some fell down draft boards because of their performances in real competition.
So which rookies should we be targeting in our Fantasy drafts this year – let’s take a look at a few that could be difference makers for your squad in 2015.
1. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Detroit Lions
– Rushed for 67 yards in the Lions first preseason game and raised more than a few eyebrows along the way. Joique Bell is still in recovery mode from offseason knee and Achilles’ – Abdullah looks poised for a good chunk of the time-share that has been predicted in Detroit. Many have compared him to Barry Sanders – not bad. His current ADP is mid-fifth round – he could easily play up to or exceed that draft position for his owners.
2. T.J. Yeldon, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
– the reports out of camp have been glowing for Yeldon who sat out the first Jags preseason game with a finger injury. He has Toby Gerhart and Denard Robinson in front of him right now for touches – not a huge worry for this talented back. Yeldon will become Jacksonville’s feature back sooner or later – my guess is sooner. If not – his pass protection abilities have exceeded expectations meaning that he could be on the field for all three downs in the upcoming season.
3. Amari Cooper, WR, Oakland Raiders
– the fourth overall pick in the draft SHOULD be Oakland’s #1 receiver this upcoming season. He is by far the most talented pass-catcher on the team and should see a lot of targets on a team that may struggle to run the ball. Derek Carr has a real chance to take the next step this year – Cooper will be the main beneficiary of that. The only things standing in his way are Michael Crabtree and Rod Streater but nobody is too worried about them! His ADP is mid-fifth round right now – not exactly a steal at this point in time but a decent bet to be the best rookie on any NFL roster this year.
4. Nelson Agholor, WR, Philadelphia Eagles
– somebody has to emerge behind Jordan Matthews in Eagles camp and Agholor looks like that guy. He caught three passes for 57 yards and a TD in Philadelphia’s first preseason game but had a bad drop along the way as well. He has been OK in camp and has an unflattering Riley Cooper to beat out for the starting nod. My bet is that he will and will become a productive guy in Chip Kelly’s potent offense.
5. Marcus Mariota, QB, Tennessee Titans
– No. 2 overall draft pick has looked good in camp and was OK in the Titans first preseason game going 7-for-8 for 94 yards, a TD and an INT. He is physically and mentally gifted and will get every chance to succeed. Expect some growing pains however – he is a raw rookie and will be throwing to guys like Hakeem Nicks, Harry Douglas and Kendall Wright – yuk. He is a borderline QB2 with upside.
6. Jameis Winston, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
– the No. 1 overall pick hasn’t looked as impressive in camp but he does have a nice stable of receivers at his disposal unlike Mariota. Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson should make him look pretty good off the bat. That said Winston went 9-for-19 in his first preseason action for 131 yards and an INT. Add in the fact that the O-line looks awful and just lost RT Demar Dotson for six week at least and we can expect a rough start to the Jameis era.
Worth a mention: Tyler Lockett: Seahawks WR/KR/PR – He’ll look nice on your team as part of the Seahawks Team Defense.
FAN DUEL – The leader in One-Day fantasy Sports – Join Now Click Here!
The 2015 NFL futures betting season is right around the corner! If you like to bet on the NFL, you are in the best possible place for online betting.
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early games as well.
LISTEN UP NORTH AMERICA!YES YOU CAN STILL GET $$ INTO OFFSHORE BOOKS! Bonus Season ='s FREE Money!